Friday, October 21, 2011

My life

My life is a mess but i find the courage to keep going but it seems like it never changes. I try to keep my head up and not underestimate the kindness of other human beings but sometimes it doesn't work well. I have a good life but at times it gets boring but i know that it will change at one time or another. This is my life though and i hope it's always amazing and i know that even if it isn't my friends and family will always be there for me through the tough times.

1 comment:

  1. That part about life being boring at times....I get that. I used to think that it was just part of life, but now, 30 years old with a few jobs and a couple kids, I miss having the time to be bored. So yep, while no one can say how it's going to change, it will, so try to enjoy your boredom now while you still can!

    ReplyDelete