Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ela showcase

CREATIVITY: This is one of my latest "Projects" It's called alone its about a man who finds himself stranded on an island with some kind of supernatural thing waiting for him in the shadows. I think out of all my fictional writing this will be my favorite one yet. I think this post best reflects my creativity  because of all the time effort and thought I'm putting into it. My creativity from this also comes from the responses i got from other people when we switched day books to write a response for the ideas they had.


GROWTH AS A WRITER: I think the post that best reflects my creativity as a write is my story empires. About warring nations although i decided to cut this story short i still think it was my first story to bring out the writer i had been harboring inside of me for some time. At the time i started writing this it was about the time i realized this class wasn't just a writing class where we were told to write a subject if we wanted we could write anything we want so i tried it out and this is how it turned out to be.



THINKER: wasteland is my second favorite but it is not over yet i will continue probably when i finish writing alone. Wasteland is about a man who tries to find his family in the nuclear wasteland that was once earth. I took a lot of thoughts and ideas and combined them into one for this story.I think this series will turn out to be a great one.



FAVORITES: My favorites are definitely the three i just explained because of how much i love fiction i always would read fiction and now that i get to write it i want it to be the best i can make it. 1st:Alonehttp://jacob-theworld.blogspot.com/2012/02/alone.html 2nd : Wasteland  http://jacob-theworld.blogspot.com/2012/02/wasteland.html
3rd: Empireshttp://jacob-theworld.blogspot.com/2012/02/empires.html

3 comments:

  1. G'day Jacob,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

    Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you like to write. I guess thats cool for you.

    ReplyDelete